Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trying My Hand At Tea Photography

Lately, I've become quite addicted to Flickr, and have been going through all my old photos and uploading them (this 100mb limit for free accounts is killing me!).  I've been trying to save a few megabytes each month for posting new photos, which up until now, I hadn't really been taking much of.

Until the past week, I haven't had a camera here besides my video camera and my cell phone, neither of which take very good pictures.  Now I have my trusty old Olympus c270 Ultra Zoom.  The camera is fairly old, as far as digital cameras go, and only takes 3.0 megapixel photos, but it does a very good job with them!

Anyways, last night while making some Sencha Premiere from Adagio I decided to try getting some pictures.  For the most part, the pictures turned out pretty rough, a couple were pleasing to me though, so I thought I'd share them here.

I'd love to hear people's thought on these, and what you do to get great shots of your tea and tea ware.  Leave a comment below, or hit me up on twitter.  Also, I'm always looking for new people to connect with on Flickr!



You can find my other photos at my Flickr account.

No comments:

Post a Comment