Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some Things to Come, and News

First off, things to come:

I've been meaning to interview some different tea bloggers that I know, starting with those in the Blackberry Messenger Tea group that I'm a member of.  Several people have agreed to be interviewed, and I meant to get the first interview completed and posted at the end of last week.

Life gets in the way sometimes, though, as it did last week.  I was so busy with school that I didn't have time for any real blogging at all, which was disappointing.  If I get the chance and can get my schedule to coincide with my first interviewee's, then I'll try and get that up by this weekend.

Until that time, I have a couple more posts planned for this week that I'll post over the next couple of days.  I hate posts like this one, where nothing is really accomplished and promises are made, but these type of posts keep me going when I haven't had a chance to com up with any real content, and they give me more reason to finally get some real content put up.

Now that we have that bit of housecleaning out of the way, on to some exciting news:

First off, Melissa, over at Expanding Leaves is holding her blog's first ever giveaway!  Tipu's Chai contacted Melissa asking if she'd be interested in having a giveaway for her readers and she agreed.  The prize is a 4oz pouch of Tipu's instant black chai tea mix, and entering is very easy.  Head on over to Expanding Leaves to check it out, and read the blog post and watch the video she has put up here.


Secondly, it's not really tea, per se, but Adagio is now selling Yerba Mate.  They have a sampler package put together (which you can find here).  I haven't tried mate myself, but I've been meaning to for a while now.  Adagio is where I first got into the exciting world of loose leaf tea, and I have been a big fan of theirs ever since.  Be sure to check out all they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment