Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my site, "Pro at Tea." As you can see, I'm on a quest, and that is to become "pro." I'll be updating the progress on this quest here. I'll be posting reviews of teas, vendors, and other things along those lines, as well as other things that I think may interest readers.

I'd also like to start by saying this, by no means am I an expert on these topics. I'm just going to tell you straight up what my thoughts are on things and clue you in to new things you might be interested in. Tea drinking is something I've technically done for a while, albeit with low quality tea bags. In the last few months I've become enamored with higher quality loose leaf teas.

I've found tea to be an adventure. With each cup I learn something new, brewing has been something that I've learned the most about, and I learn more the more I continue to practice. There are so many different teas out there, and so much teaware, and I had no idea any of it existed until very recently. The door has only just been opened though, and I still have much to explore inside past this cursory glance I've taken.

I hope you'll join me and be patient with me as I learn and grow, both in tea and in my writing. Without support, this will be a failed effort. I hope it isn't though, because I can't wait to get to know more people who are passionate about the things I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment